Integrated Health Corporate is the specialised workplace unit of Integrated Health, equipped to service the needs of corporate clients. Our passion is the management and prevention of musculoskeletal injuries in the workplace and we understand the impact sprains and strains have on the bottom line of your business. Our goal is to partner with our clients to produce positive outcomes for workers and the business.
Integrated Health Corporate is dedicated to the prevention of long term injuries and disability and our early intervention program ensures that injuries are managed promptly and positive outcomes are delivered. We also have an appreciation of the pressures the ageing workforce is placing on our clients and our services are directed at improving the overall wellness of workers.
The Integrated Health Corporate team includes a qualified Ergonomist who can provide you with expert advice about optimising the fit between your workers and the work they perform.
As well as providing Onsite Physiotherapy assessment and treatment services, Integrated Health Corporate provides a host of other related services.
These services include:
- Office ergonomics assessments & seminars
- Pre-employment functional assessments (or ‘pre-employment physicals’)
- Manual handling and Injury Prevention Training
- Functional capacity testing
- Manual handling risk assessments and risk control advice
- Worksite assessments / suitable duties advice
- Physical task assessments
- Onsite classes
- Employee wellness education