What is Telehealth?
An online physiotherapy and podiatry service that aims to provide quality care for injuries via telephone or video consultation.
my assignment help
viagra vs. cialis
Through telephone/video consultation, your physiotherapist can investigate your injury, perform specific tests/measurements, as well as provide advice and management plans to ensure effective recovery.
Although manual therapy will not be a treatment option via video consultations, your physiotherapist will help you:
- Work out the source of your pain
- Discover what activities may be worsening your condition
- Provide advice to improve the speed or extent of your recovery
- Provide exercise plans to strengthen muscles, mobilise stiff joints, improve lung/heart health, and maintain physical health
- Teach pain relieving techniques
- Determine a plan for further management including specialist referrals and radiological investigations (X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT, MRI).
If an in-rooms consult is required, your Physiotherapist will arrange an appointment.